The costs for Life Insurance depends on 9 major factors!!!
1. Age -The younger you are the cheaper and better your rates.
2. Gender - Females are cheaper to insure than males.
3. Height - Is measured in proportion to weight and age.
4. Weight - Are graded in tiers and should be in harmony with height.
5. Smoker or Non-Smoker - Smokers pay more in insurance unless you smoke weed a few times per week.
6. Health History - Your past 5-10 years health history can affects you approval rate.
7. Medication History - Can affect your approval rate.
8. Driving History - Can affect your approval rate.
9. Criminal History - Can affect your approval rate.
All of these factors will play a role in determining the cost of your Life Insurance and the approval or denial of your life insurance.
However, the average we typically see is between $100-$500 per month, depending on how much life insurance you purchase.
With that said, you could also start with something to lock in rates at your current age and good health.
For example, let's say you're currently 55 years old. You know you need Life Insurance but you can't afford $75 per month for it right now but you will in the future.
You could get as much insurance as possible per month and then increase the amount of insurance later when you're able to afford it.